[R-sig-Geo] Crossing multiple raster to obtain a list of available values for each cell - LULCC package

David García Álvarez d@g@r@| @end|ng |rom ugr@e@
Fri Nov 27 12:58:44 CET 2020

Dear list,

I want to cross multiple rasters with the same spatial resolution and
extent and obtain as a result a summary raster or table that tells me
which are the values that each cell acquires in the different rasters.
That is, if I cross three rasters of one cell, with values 0, 1, 0, I
would like to obtain a result that would tell me that the values of that
cell are: 0, 1, 0.

I have checked that the crosstab function of the raster packages allows
to cross multiple rasters (by using a rasterstack). However, I do not
know how to obtain the result I explained above.

The LULCC package includes different functions to do that. However, in
my experience, it is not really efficient and does not work well for
rasters that are not very simple. The basic function of the package
(Threemapcomparison) did not work for me or took for ages to run.

Therefore, I would like to ask the community for help about: 1. ways to
do the operation I described above, 2. to effectively work with the
LULCC package in case I am doing something wrong or my issues with
processing time / errors are not normal.

Best,
David