[R-sig-Geo] Strange spatial reference system netCDF [stars and sf functions not working now]

Maurizio Marchi m@ur|z|o@m@rch| @end|ng |rom |bbr@cnr@|t
Wed Feb 19 18:02:58 CET 2020

I’m sorry for being the smoking gun but looking at the issue climatological data seems to be difficult to be handled in R...
Yes the issue is connected to the GDAL version. I can’t remember exactly but I’m sure it wasn’t the versions I have now and posted before...
I did a trick using proj4 package and some handmade stuff but not really GIS ;) However my code was not working on other systems so I’m far away from a real solution...
But the main question is Why RCM are delivered in this awful CRS!?
All my bests

--
Maurizio Marchi,
PhD Forest Science - Ecological Mathematics