[R-sig-Geo] Parcel scale or aggregation

Dexter Locke dexter@|ocke @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 21 16:59:27 CEST 2020

Hello.

This is more of a research design question than a spatial analysis question.

If you research question pertains to parcels and you have parcel data, then
why aggregate?

Neighborhood-level attributes can be important. They can be included by
attributing parcels with their neighborhood characteristics, with random
effects at the neighborhood scale, among other techniques.

The chosen method depends on the research questions.

-Dexter