[R-sig-Geo] Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Sat Sep 14 10:33:19 CEST 2019

Please do not post HTML, choose plain text in your email client.

Please include all links to previous postings you refer to in plain text,
as HTML content is deleted. Checking HTML content for hostile payloads is
a significant contributor to server-related energy use and thus emissions.
I assume that your reference to "Todd" is to some previous posting here or
elsewhere, but this link is lost: please provide it. Note that posting
size is limited to 50KB, because sending large volumes needs to be
checked, and 3.5K subscribers do not need large postings in their inboxes.
Make your posting as specific as possible.

Where possible, do include reproducible examples (code in posting, data
from one of the packages you use. In that way, an interested subscriber
can grasp more easily your intensions.

Roger Bivand