[R-sig-Geo] Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

李俊 p@nghu@nzh| @end|ng |rom 163@com
Sat Sep 14 01:58:22 CEST 2019

Hi, all
I have also made some search on joint tempospatial correlation of bivariate. Maybe it's possible to calculate spatial autocorrelation of bivariate for each year(just by Geoda), then loop by yearly lag, as Todd said. Some titles of relevant papers as follows:
1.CARBayesST version 3.0.1 - spatiotemporal areal unit modeling in R with conditional autoregressive priors
2.Analyzing spatio-temporal auttocorrelation with LISTA-Viz
3.Controlling for localised spatio-temporal autocorrelation in long-term air pollution and health studies
4.Multivariate temporal and spatio-temporal methods
5.Spatiotemporal - An R package
6.A spatio-temporal model for estimating the long-term effects of air pollution on respiratory hospital admissions in Greater London
Similarly, we have measured two variables(urban land and population yearly growth in 2010-2017 in Yangtze River Delta) and want to study their joint tempospatial correlation, i.e.We just want to check if there is significant tempospatial correlation between urban land and population growth. If there is, where is main cluster located and what's lag order of time and space where this cluster happened?
Hope for your direction.
Tks for Jay Lee's supply of above references.

Jun Li
Business School of AHUT, China