[R-sig-Geo] Area calculation of forest cover classes.

Enoch Gyamfi Ampadu eg@mp@du @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 12 09:29:56 CEST 2019

Dear List,

Please I have carried out an RF and SVM forest cover classification in R. I
want to determine the area in hectors for each of the forest cover classes.
I have not been able to find my way out on it. I wanted to ask if it is
possible to do this in R and will be glad to have assistance on how to
carry that out. And possibly some lead codes to use (I am still learning R
and and how to code.)

Thank you.

Best regards,

Enoch

--
*Enoch Gyamfi - Ampadu*

*Geography & Environmental Sciences*

*College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science*

*University of KwaZulu-Natal, Westville Campus*

*Private Bag X54001*
*Durban, South Africa **– 4000**.*
*Phone: +27 835 828255*

*email: egampadu using gmail.com <egampadu using gmail.com>*

*skype: enoch.ampadu*
*The highest evidence of nobility is self-control*.

*A simple act of kindness creates an endless ripple*.