[R-sig-Geo] Spatio-temporal modelling for trip generation data

Rafael Pereira r@|@@pere|r@@br @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 4 19:43:54 CEST 2019

Hi Ariel,

There are many open source options to conduct routing analysis, which are
used into accessibility modeling. One of the most used alternatives
nowadays is called OpenTripPlanner
<https://github.com/opentripplanner/OpenTripPlanner>. I've written a couple
Python scripts to call OTP e generate travel-time estimates from many
points to many points using different transport modes including public
transport (https://github.com/rafapereirabr/otp-travel-time-matrix). Marcus
Youg and others have developed a R package (opentripplanner
https://github.com/ITSLeeds/opentripplanner) that allows one to call OTP
from within R. Highly recommended! I hope this is helpful in some way.

best wishes,

Rafael H M Pereira
https://urbandemographics.blogspot.com/