[R-sig-Geo] Variable importance bar plot

Enoch Gyamfi Ampadu eg@mp@du @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 29 18:17:45 CET 2019

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for getting in touch and providing a suggestion.  I have checked
but that is not what want actually.

 I want to have a vertical bar plot depicting how each variable contrite to
predicting the class. I used 8 bands of landsat image. So let's say if one
of the  land cover class to be Built up, I want to have bar plots in
ranking order of the bands to enable me compare their importance in
predicting the land cover class. I don't know if this explains what I want
better.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Enoch

Enoch Gyamfi - Ampadu

email: egampadu using gmail.com
skype: enoch.ampadu

The highest sense of nobility is self control.

A simple act of kindness creates endless ripple