[R-sig-Geo] Variable importance bar plot

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 29 15:51:48 CET 2019

It's not entirely clear to me how you expect the values to be
calculated, but you might look at partial dependence plots, for
example as implemented in the pdp package.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee (she/her)
http://www.numberwright.com