[R-sig-Geo] Error in random labelling using the J function

Mikel Díaz Rodríguez m|ke|@d|@z@rodr|guez @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sun Nov 3 22:53:26 CET 2019

I have installed the current development version of spatstat (1.61-0.044) and the code runs correctly without that error appearing. Thank you very much for answering and fixing the bug.

Greetings.

M. D�az.

________________________________
De: R-sig-Geo <r-sig-geo-bounces using r-project.org> en nombre de Adrian Baddeley <adrian.baddeley using curtin.edu.au>
Enviado: viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2019 5:16
Para: r-sig-geo using r-project.org <r-sig-geo using r-project.org>
Asunto: Re: [R-sig-Geo] Error in random labelling using the J function

<mikel.diaz.rodriguez using hotmail.com> writes:

  > I'm having problems when I run the random labelling using J Function.
> [...]
> library(spatstat)
> [...]
> is.multitype(pm)
> plot(pm)

> Jdif <- function(X, ..., i) {
  >            Jidot <- Jdot(X, ..., i = i)
>              J <- Jest(X, ...)
  >            dif <- eval.fv(Jidot - J)
  >           return(dif)
> }
  > E <- envelope(pm, Jdif, nsim = 39, i = "A", j = "B", simulate = expression(rlabel(pm)))
>  But when I execute E, it shows me the following error:

  > Error: in Fest(X, r) the successive r values must be finely spaced: given spacing = 0.010203; required spacing <=  0.00592

This is a bug in Jdot(). It is not related to the use of random labelling or envelopes.

The bug is fixed in the current development version of spatstat, 1.61-0.042,
which you can install from <https://github.com/spatstat/spatstat>

Note that in the envelope() command above, you don't need the argument 'j="B" and it is ignored.

regards

Prof Adrian Baddeley DSc FAA

John Curtin Distinguished Professor

Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia