[R-sig-Geo] Question spgwr package - running time gwr()

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Sat May 18 23:05:44 CEST 2019

On Fri, 17 May 2019, Raphael Mesaric wrote:

> Dear Roger,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply.
>
> My thesis supervisor told me to use GWR to explore small-scale
> differences and test the consistency of the SAR models.

It happens. From your problem description, I'm unsure whether GWR or SAR
are appropriate methods, and would suggest the mixed-model and multilevel
literatures. Mapable IID and spatially structured random effects may be
more appropriate.

Roger