[R-sig-Geo] spacetime and sf

Facundo Muñoz |@cundo@munoz @end|ng |rom c|r@d@|r
Wed Jun 5 09:25:26 CEST 2019

Thank you Edzer, I understand the trade-offs.

I hadn't thought of fixing the variable name for the time attribute. But
since time can be eventually represented as either dates, or week
numbers, or day numbers, or months, etc. I think it is best to let the
variable adopt whatever name the user feels more natural.

On the other hand, I don't expect my users to perform spatial operations
with their point pattern (other than perhaps filtering observations). So
it might not be that much effort to maintain the appropriate methods for
a specific class inheriting from `sf`.

Best wishes

        ƒacu.-