[R-sig-Geo] Impacts code after gstslshet

Veron M. Izon g_mizon @ending from y@hoo@com
Fri Jan 4 23:10:00 CET 2019

Hi,

My name is Germán Izón. I am currently working on a project in which I am estimating a SARAR specification using the gstslshet function. After estimating this model I tried estimating the marginal effects using the impacts function but I get the following error: “Error in spdep::intImpacts(rho = rho, beta = beta, P = P, n = n, mu = mu,  : argument "evalues" is missing, with no default”. I get the same message using the columbus data. I do not get this error after estimating a spatial lag model (e.g., lagsarlm). I would truly appreciate any help with this. Thank you!

Germán