[R-sig-Geo] Kriging question, please

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 19 19:35:38 CET 2019

Hi Erin,

I'm not sure what you mean by "irregular data." There's no requirement
that points be on a grid, and that's the only thing I can think of,
but I'm not sure how you'd get the idea that that was required given
the existence of the basic tutorials using the meuse dataset.

https://rpubs.com/nabilabd/118172

So, please expand on your question.

Sarah

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 1:04 PM Erin Hodgess <erinm.hodgess using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Is there a method for Kriging for irregular data, please?  I’m about 99.9%
> sure that there is not, but just thought I would double check.
>
> Thanks so much for your help!
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> Sincerely,
> Erin