[R-sig-Geo] Random forest for forest cover classification

Enoch Gyamfi Ampadu eg@mp@du @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 13 10:49:42 CEST 2019

Dear List,

Please I am now learning R to apply to my analysis. I am doing a forest
cover classification using Random forest. So far I have stacked the image,
done atmospheric correction, and clipped out my study area. I have created
some training sites of the cover classes in ArcMap and imported into R as
well as the clipped image of my study sites. I have been doing try and
error with some online codes. I will be glad if you could provide me with
some codes to apply.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Enoch

--
*Enoch Gyamfi - Ampadu*

*Geography & Environmental Sciences*

*College of Agriculture, Engineering & Science*

*University of KwaZulu-Natal, Westville Campus*

*Private Bag X54001*
*Durban, South Africa **– 4000**.*
*Phone: +27 835 828255*

*email: egampadu using gmail.com <egampadu using gmail.com>*

*skype: enoch.ampadu*
*The highest evidence of nobility is self-control*.

*A simple act of kindness creates an endless ripple*.