[R-sig-Geo] Leaflet map nested in RShiny App - Improving speed & portability

Michael Treglia mtregli@ @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Sep 20 14:05:01 CEST 2018

As a quick follow up, I just came across this blog post on serving up map
tiles via a GitHub repository, generating tiles via a QGIS plugin.
https://khufkens.com/2018/09/19/github-tile-server/

Not an R solution, but perhaps something that might help in a case like
this.  As explained, the solution would still require an internet
connection, but would otherwise be a lot l lighter than having a ton of
polygons in a single webpage.

Please pardon any typos, this message was sent from a mobile device.