[R-sig-Geo] Leaflet map nested in RShiny App - Improving speed & portability

dirty-h@rry-h@ m@ili@g off gmx@de dirty-h@rry-h@ m@ili@g off gmx@de
Wed Sep 12 20:26:56 CEST 2018

Hey Erin,

I agree with everybody who answered, but just for completeness and FYI:

Another approach for sharing a Shiny app offline as a (Windows) Desktop
app might be using Shiny with "R portable".

For further details please check for example:
https://www.r-bloggers.com/deploying-desktop-apps-with-r/

Cheers!

Harry

Ps. If anybody thinks this is a very bad idea, please let me know,
because I'm planing to develop something like that ... Thanks!