[R-sig-Geo] Help about gstat's functions for spatio temporal data interpolation

Edzer Pebesma edzer@pebe@m@ @ending from uni-muen@ter@de
Sun May 13 11:56:11 CEST 2018

Dear Bruno,

you'll find everything at https://github.com/edzer/gstat

On 05/12/2018 09:05 PM, Bruno Sesti wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to do spatio-temporal kriging and I am interested
> especially in the software implementation of the algorithm and of data
> analysis. I saw that R have many libraries and routines to perform spatial
> and spatii-temporal kriging. I would like to know if it could be possible
> to get the source code of some functions that package gstat offers to
> perform spatio-temporal kriging, that are:
> variogramST(), vgmST(), fit.StVariogram().
>
> Kind regards.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Edzer Pebesma
Institute for Geoinformatics
Heisenbergstrasse 2, 48151 Muenster, Germany
Phone: +49 251 8333081