[R-sig-Geo] Help about gstat's functions for spatio temporal data interpolation

Bruno Sesti brun@e@ti @ending from gm@il@com
Sat May 12 21:05:19 CEST 2018

Hi, I am trying to do spatio-temporal kriging and I am interested
especially in the software implementation of the algorithm and of data
analysis. I saw that R have many libraries and routines to perform spatial
and spatii-temporal kriging. I would like to know if it could be possible
to get the source code of some functions that package gstat offers to
perform spatio-temporal kriging, that are:
variogramST(), vgmST(), fit.StVariogram().

Kind regards.