[R-sig-Geo] CRAN releases of sp, rgdal and rgeos

Ben Tupper btupper @ending from bigelow@org
Mon Jun 11 22:06:23 CEST 2018

It's quite a selection of drivers, but my driver world has a short horizon.

> gdalDrivers()
               name                                                long_name create  copy isRaster
1           AAIGrid                                      Arc/Info ASCII Grid  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
2              ACE2                                                     ACE2  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
3              ADRG                            ARC Digitized Raster Graphics   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
4               AIG                                     Arc/Info Binary Grid  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
5            AirSAR                                AirSAR Polarimetric Image  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
6               ARG                                Azavea Raster Grid format  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
7               BAG                               Bathymetry Attributed Grid  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
8            BIGGIF                       Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
9               BLX                                     Magellan topo (.blx)  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
10              BMP                     MS Windows Device Independent Bitmap   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
11              BSB                              Maptech BSB Nautical Charts  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
12               BT                      VTP .bt (Binary Terrain) 1.3 Format   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
13             CALS                                            CALS (Type 1)  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
14             CEOS                                               CEOS Image  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
15            COASP                          DRDC COASP SAR Processor Raster  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
16            COSAR               COSAR Annotated Binary Matrix (TerraSAR-X)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
17              CPG                                          Convair PolGASP  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
18          CTable2                                 CTable2 Datum Grid Shift   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
19              CTG                           USGS LULC Composite Theme Grid  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
20            DIMAP                                               SPOT DIMAP  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
21            DIPEx                                                    DIPEx  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
22             DOQ1                                     USGS DOQ (Old Style)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
23             DOQ2                                     USGS DOQ (New Style)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
24             DTED                                    DTED Elevation Raster  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
25          E00GRID                                 Arc/Info Export E00 GRID  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
26          ECRGTOC                                          ECRG TOC format  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
27             EHdr                                       ESRI .hdr Labelled   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
28              EIR                                        Erdas Imagine Raw  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
29             ELAS                                                     ELAS   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
30             ENVI                                       ENVI .hdr Labelled   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
31              ERS                                   ERMapper .ers Labelled   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
32             ESAT                                     Envisat Image Format  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
33             FAST                                        EOSAT FAST Format  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
34              FIT                                                FIT Image  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
35          FujiBAS                                   Fuji BAS Scanner Image  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
36           GenBin                           Generic Binary (.hdr Labelled)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
37              GFF Ground-based SAR Applications Testbed File Format (.gff)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
38              GIF                       Graphics Interchange Format (.gif)  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
39              GMT                                   GMT NetCDF Grid Format  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
40             GPKG                                               GeoPackage   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
41   GRASSASCIIGrid                                         GRASS ASCII Grid  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
42             GRIB                                    GRIdded Binary (.grb)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
43            GS7BG                     Golden Software 7 Binary Grid (.grd)   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
44             GSAG                        Golden Software ASCII Grid (.grd)  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
45             GSBG                       Golden Software Binary Grid (.grd)   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
46              GSC                                              GSC Geogrid  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
47            GTiff                                                  GeoTIFF   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
48              GTX                                 NOAA Vertical Datum .GTX   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
49              GXF                             GeoSoft Grid Exchange Format  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
50             HDF5                       Hierarchical Data Format Release 5  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
51        HDF5Image                                             HDF5 Dataset  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
52              HF2                               HF2/HFZ heightfield raster  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
53              HFA                              Erdas Imagine Images (.img)   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
54             HTTP                                    HTTP Fetching Wrapper  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
55              IDA                                  Image Data and Analysis   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
56            ILWIS                                         ILWIS Raster Map   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
57             INGR                                        Intergraph Raster   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
58             IRIS                             IRIS data (.PPI, .CAPPi etc)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
59             ISCE                                              ISCE raster   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
60            ISIS2                  USGS Astrogeology ISIS cube (Version 2)   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
61            ISIS3                  USGS Astrogeology ISIS cube (Version 3)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
62       JAXAPALSAR               JAXA PALSAR Product Reader (Level 1.1/1.5)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
63             JDEM                                      Japanese DEM (.mem)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
64             JPEG                                                JPEG JFIF  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
65  KMLSUPEROVERLAY                                        Kml Super Overlay  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
66              KRO                                                KOLOR Raw   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
67              L1B                     NOAA Polar Orbiter Level 1b Data Set  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
68              LAN                                          Erdas .LAN/.GIS   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
69              LCP                        FARSITE v.4 Landscape File (.lcp)  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
70         Leveller                                     Leveller heightfield   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
71           LOSLAS                        NADCON .los/.las Datum Grid Shift  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
72              MAP                                         OziExplorer .MAP  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
73          MBTiles                                                  MBTiles   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
74              MEM                                         In Memory Raster   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
75              MFF                                        Vexcel MFF Raster   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
76             MFF2                                 Vexcel MFF2 (HKV) Raster   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
77              MRF                                       Meta Raster Format   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
78             MSGN                           EUMETSAT Archive native (.nat)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
79              NDF                                        NLAPS Data Format  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
80           netCDF                               Network Common Data Format   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
81         NGSGEOID                              NOAA NGS Geoid Height Grids  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
82             NITF                     National Imagery Transmission Format   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
83             NTv2                                    NTv2 Datum Grid Shift   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
84          NWT_GRC               Northwood Classified Grid Format .grc/.tab  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
85          NWT_GRD                  Northwood Numeric Grid Format .grd/.tab  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
86              OZI                                   OziExplorer Image File  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
87             PAux                                        PCI .aux Labelled   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
88           PCIDSK                                     PCIDSK Database File   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
89         PCRaster                                     PCRaster Raster File   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
90              PDF                                           Geospatial PDF   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
91              PDS                               NASA Planetary Data System  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
92         PLMOSAIC                                  Planet Labs Mosaics API  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
93         PLSCENES                                   Planet Labs Scenes API  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
94              PNG                                Portable Network Graphics  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
95              PNM                          Portable Pixmap Format (netpbm)   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
96                R                                      R Object Data Store  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
97       Rasterlite                                               Rasterlite  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
98              RIK                                  Swedish Grid RIK (.rik)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
99              RMF                                     Raster Matrix Format   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
100         ROI_PAC                                           ROI_PAC raster   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
101          RPFTOC                         Raster Product Format TOC format  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
102             RS2                                   RadarSat 2 XML Product  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
103             RST                                        Idrisi Raster A.1   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
104            SAFE                              Sentinel-1 SAR SAFE Product  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
105            SAGA                             SAGA GIS Binary Grid (.sdat)   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
106        SAR_CEOS                                           CEOS SAR Image  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
107            SDTS                                              SDTS Raster  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
108       SENTINEL2                                               Sentinel 2  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
109             SGI                                SGI Image File Format 1.0   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
110          SNODAS                            Snow Data Assimilation System  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
111             SRP                      Standard Raster Product (ASRP/USRP)  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
112         SRTMHGT                                      SRTMHGT File Format  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
113        Terragen                                     Terragen heightfield   TRUE FALSE     TRUE
114             TIL                                          EarthWatch .TIL  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
115             TSX                                       TerraSAR-X Product  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
116         USGSDEM                       USGS Optional ASCII DEM (and CDED)  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
117           VICAR                                          MIPL VICAR file  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
118             VRT                                           Virtual Raster   TRUE  TRUE     TRUE
119             WCS                                 OGC Web Coverage Service  FALSE FALSE     TRUE
120             WMS                                      OGC Web Map Service  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
121            WMTS                                 OGC Web Mab Tile Service  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
122             XPM                                        X11 PixMap Format  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
123             XYZ                                        ASCII Gridded XYZ  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE
124            ZMap                                           ZMap Plus Grid  FALSE  TRUE     TRUE