[R-sig-Geo] Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

Rafael Pereira r@f@@pereir@@br @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jun 7 23:17:30 CEST 2018

Hi Laura,

I don't know any specific function/package that does precisely what you
want to do. A while ago, I wanted to run a bivariate spatial correlation in
R (bivariate LISA) and I couldn't find package with a function for such
task, despite being a fairly simple task. In the end, a colleague of mine
developed such function and we shared on StackOverflow and here in this
group as well. Link to SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45177590/map-of-bivariate-spatial-correlation-in-r-bivariate-lisa

Perhaps Chenhua Shen would be willing to share their code.

best,

Rafael H.M. Pereira
Transport Studies Unit (TSU)
Oxford University