[R-sig-Geo] Spatiotemporal autocorrelation in R

Todd McDonnell todd@mcdonnell @ending from e@environment@l@com
Thu Jun 7 22:15:44 CEST 2018

The ccf can be used to compare two time-series that occur at the same location or at different locations. You could loop through all possible pairs of time-series at the same or different locations to determine which were more or less correlated. I am not sure how to do the spatial and the temporal correlations simultaneously.

Todd