[R-sig-Geo] Transform hexagonal to raster - a wife's question

chris english engli@hchri@topher@ @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 30 19:25:30 CEST 2018

Sarah,

I'll try the R-geo approach suggested for a small, sought after kokopeli,
and duck an integrated raster colorizer (five years to proto-type given my
skills.) I've forwarded all this to Dr Massa. I would say though that things
'loom' tend to work both for fabric and bead. Glad you checked the thread.

Happy summer,
Chris