[R-sig-Geo] Transform hexagonal to raster - a wife's question

chris english engli@hchri@topher@ @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 30 16:40:53 CEST 2018

Thank you Ben!, I'll actually send her directly
to Sarah, http://www.sarahgoslee.com/ .
Dr. Massa, meet Dr. Goslee, Professor of indeterminate studies & weaver,
and writer,
Dr. Goslee, meet Dr. Massa, cognitive neuro research scientist, felter and
loom beader.
Thanks again,
Chris