[R-sig-Geo] A practical guide to geostatistical mapping

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @ending from @ppl-eco@y@@com
Fri Aug 31 18:16:06 CEST 2018

On Fri, 31 Aug 2018, Sarah Goslee wrote:

> Assuming you're looking for relevant R information, it seems like packages
> such as EGRET, dbhydroR, waterData, and RSAlgaeR are potentially relevant.
> My lab uses R extensively, including EGRET and in-house code.
>
> There's a lot of information out there, including case studies:
> Try a search for water quality on the incredibly useful rseek.org
>
> Most research uses the same data sources you bemoan - we sometimes have
> our own data, but largely rely on USGS etc.

Sarah,

   Thanks very much for the pointers!

   Good thing there's a long weekend coming: I have a lot of R reading to do
in addition to other put-off tasks. :-)

Best regards,

Rich