[R-sig-Geo] [FORGED] Re: using spatialpolygonsdataframe in ppm (or, converting spatialpolygonsdataframe to pixel image or other object useful in ppm)

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 12:37:38 CEST 2017

Thanks Rolf, it's actually  not what I meant and I appreciate the
clarification :) - owin is clear in its definition of specific types, but
spatstat types generally do allow combinations of domain, discretization,
and path-based boundaries. So I hope I'm not wrong about *that*.

(I aspire to be more expert on this cross-over topic, still working on it :)

Cheers, Mike.

--
Dr. Michael Sumner
Software and Database Engineer