[R-sig-Geo] Error in bbox(newdata) : object not a >= 2-column array

Warner, David dmwarner at usgs.gov
Sat Mar 11 16:13:44 CET 2017

I was getting this error as well.  The cause was either not having the
coordinates and coordinate reference system (CRS) set or having the wrong
CRS.  I did both at the same time so I am not sure which it was.

Is your 'grid' a SpatialPixels object?

Did you run a line like 'coordinates(grid) <- ~x + y'  ?

If so, did you then set the CRS?