[R-sig-Geo] Error in bbox(newdata) : object not a >= 2-column array

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Mar 11 15:03:24 CET 2017

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 12:38 PM,  <philipova at imbm.bas.bg> wrote:
> Dear R-Users,
> Please anyone to help me with this error:
>
> kriged=krige(Nmin~1,locationsDD,grid,model=vgm(1,"Exp",150,1))
> Error in bbox(newdata) : object not a >= 2-column array
>
> Thank you so much in advance!

 Hard to debug without your data. The error message is telling us that
something is wrong with your input, but we can't see your data....

 If you can't share your data, at least share what you get from
summary(grid) and summary(locationsDD).

 You should also confirm what package `krige` is coming from - I
assume its gstat.

If you can get back to the mailing list with this information, we
might be able to help, otherwise we're guessing!

Barry