[R-sig-Geo] Problems with using dismo package on HPC

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:08:41 CEST 2017

It might be because the file is absent.
You need to trace through from the top, what file path is passed to raster,
then try reading that directly with raster() and ensure the file exists.
It's possibly a raster object with a link to a file that no longer exists.
Raster is a complex polymorphic beast, and can be a thin brittle shell held
together by a file name, with no safety net.

If you don't have the original code it's harder, but also hard to help
without access to your system.

Cheers, Mike