[R-sig-Geo] Problems with using dismo package on HPC

Wall, Wade A ERDC-RDE-CERL-IL CIV Wade.A.Wall at erdc.dren.mil
Tue Jun 20 23:30:37 CEST 2017

Hi all,

I am trying to use the dismo package on an HPC and am running into some problems. The code that I used worked fine until a few days ago, then I started getting the error message

Error in rgdal::getRasterData(con, offset = offs, region.dim = c(1, nc),  :
Failure during raster IO

Not sure how to proceed on this. The code works on my desktop computer, and like I said, worked until a few days ago on the HPC. I have read/write privileges to the outfolder location,  all the environmental layers are the same extent and resolution, and the spatial points are in the same coordinate system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Wade