[R-sig-Geo] Elevation data

Miluji Sb milujisb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:25:28 CET 2017

Dear Loic,

Thank you for your reply!

Re. aggregation, I agree - I will use either mean or median.

gcp_grid are points as below

structure(list(longitude = c(-179L, -178L, -177L, -177L, -177L,
-176L), latitude = c(-15L, -15L, -14L, 51L, 52L, -22L)), .Names =
c("longitude",
"latitude"), row.names = c("1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6"), class =
"data.frame")

Thank you for your suggestion on the additional options, I will look them
up. Would you say I am on the right path after the changes? Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Milu

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Loïc Dutrieux <loic.dutrieux at conabio.gob.mx