[R-sig-Geo] online workshop

Mike Hyslop mdhyslop at mtu.edu
Wed Aug 30 18:09:14 CEST 2017

This Thursday, August 31st, Esri is hosting an online workshop
detailing how ArcGIS can be used in conjunction with R, using
the arcgisbinding package:

  https://www.esri.com/training/catalog/596e5ab6b826875993ba4fd9/

There are three time slots available, the bottom of the linked page
includes the times in your local timezone. The project is hosted on
GitHub, and issues can be reported at:

  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-
3A__github.com_R-2DArcGIS_r-2Dbridge&d=DwIGaQ&c=n6-cguzQvX_tUIrZOS_4Og&r=
fCPRb7QX-vd5bnO9gIJHCiX852SVUtyYX--xtCKtpfk&m=HBU0MtamSu15VKRZjrtOizUo-
OW9rZkyR372GjFTILE&s=GM4EUPpwjU6uvxqwZhk-cmewnmBRZycv9sZCQ11-9xs&e=

Michael D. Hyslop  <mdhyslop at mtu.edu>  906/487-2308
Principal Lecturer
Master of Geographic Information Science Program Director
School of Forest Resources & Environmental Science
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI, 49931      http://forest.mtu.edu/faculty/hyslop/