[R-sig-Geo] Error with gstat::predict [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Li Jin Jin.Li at ga.gov.au
Mon Oct 31 05:09:35 CET 2016

Hi All,

I need to use the predict{gstat}  function in one of my functions for a R package. I use RStudio to make the package. When I specified gstat::predict in the function, I received the following error:

Error: 'predict' is not an exported object from 'namespace:gstat'

The session information is:

> sessionInfo()

R version 3.3.1 (2016-06-21)

Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)

Running under: Windows 7 x64 (build 7601) Service Pack 1

locale:

[1] LC_COLLATE=English_Australia.1252  LC_CTYPE=English_Australia.1252

[3] LC_MONETARY=English_Australia.1252 LC_NUMERIC=C

[5] LC_TIME=English_Australia.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:

[1] myrpackage_0.0.0.9000 devtools_1.12.0

[1] tools_3.3.1   withr_1.0.2   memoise_1.0.0 digest_0.6.10

Is this a bug? Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Jin

Jin Li, PhD
Spatial Modeller/Computational Statistician  |  National Earth and Marine Observations
Environmental Geoscience Division  |  GEOSCIENCE AUSTRALIA
Phone:  +61 2 6249 9899    Fax:  +61 2 6249 9999
Email:  Jin.Li at ga.gov.au<mailto:Jin.Li at ga.gov.au>    Web:  www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
101 Jerrabomberra Avenue Symonston ACT
GPO Box 378 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
Applying geoscience to Australia’s most important challenges