[R-sig-Geo] spatial data with binomial distribution

Daniela Nava dtnava at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 14:53:17 CEST 2016

Hello,I'm trying to simulate a grid with binomial distribution spacially dependent. For the normal distribution, the package geoR has the command grf(). Has anyone some ideia how can I do this?Thanks a lot, Daniela.

Daniela Trentin Nava
Msc. em Estatística pela UFPE
Professora da UTFPR - Campus Toledo
Email alternativo: dnava at utfpr.edu.br

Hapiness is a decision. You are as happy as you decide to be.