[R-sig-Geo] Building a prediction raster when the statistical model was built from sampling units of different sizes

Nelly Reduan nell.redu at hotmail.fr
Tue Jun 7 16:53:09 CEST 2016

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your answer.

They are striped skunks that have been captured. In my data, all striped skunks that have been captured within a same trapping site have the same capture success. Thus, each of 50 trapping sites was assigned to one capture success. If, I group trapping sites together, I reduce the sampling size. As the actuel sampling size (50 trapping sites) is rather small, can this cause problem for predicted data estimates?

Thanks very much for your time.

Have a nice day.

Nell