[R-sig-Geo] Plotting USA map with each state's shape or size reflective of a metric

chris english englishchristophera at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 16:17:51 CEST 2016

Vinh,
Perhaps an interesting crosswalk between hex and equal area maps with
github code linked.
https://www.google.com.cy/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://blog.diegovalle.net/2015/06/mexican-2015-election.html&ved=0ahUKEwiNlLutrpvOAhWE7BQKHcCHCfUQFggmMAQ&usg=AFQjCNF7ycTpUYPohPUsOmqLOJeTWFZyag
A somewhat confusing link coming out of a lmgtfy on a phone, but I think
crosswalks like this might be more useful as you have at least two
expressions of what you are trying to represent.
HTH, chris