[R-sig-Geo] Elevation profiles

chris english englishchristophera at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:38:31 CET 2016

Allie,

Perhaps rgoes, gBuffer (which wouldn't necessarily fit your arbitrary width
criteria but otherwise serve, (perhaps selecting your widths from a random
distribution multiplier)) your polyline and lay it over your DEM, something
like a swath transect? Sorry, just kinda thinking out loud. Or reading
again, do you really want to lay something like an arbitrary polygon on
there that contains the 10 pts?

Chris
And you ask, so how would you do that. Indeed.