[R-sig-Geo] Intrinsic random functions of order k (IRF-k) - Drift treatment for variogram determination in R

XAVIER BUENAÿffffffffffd1O xgoodyear at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 23:45:47 CET 2016

Hello everybody:
The dataset that I am analyzing  shows a clear drift that it is not possible to treat with a polynomial fitting. I am trying to detrend.Currently, the experimental variogram is unbounded. According to Chiles & Delfiner, 2012, a definitive solution is intrinsic random functions of order k.I don't know if is there any package in R to use this technique ?
Thanks for your help.
Xavier Buenaño