[R-sig-Geo] Climate data in R

Isaque Daniel isaquedanielre at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 01:02:49 CEST 2016

Incredible dataset sources Tom!
Best

Isaque

Eng. Agr. Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt
Mestre em Sensoriamento Remoto - Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais (INPE)
Doutorando em Transportes - Universidade de Bras??lia (UNB)
Mobile: +55 (061) 99015658
Agronomist engineer
Master in Remote Sensing - National  Institute for Space Research (INPE) - Brazil
PHD Student in Transport - Bras??lia University (UNB)