[R-sig-Geo] Error with gwr.mixed in GWmodel package

binbinlu at whu.edu.cn binbinlu at whu.edu.cn
Thu Sep 3 13:27:46 CEST 2015

Hi Metastate,

Yes, I found there is a problem in the function gwr.mixed, as the Line 119 code should be :
SpatialPolygonsDataFrame(Sr=polygons, data=mgwr.df, match.ID=F)
but the parameter "match.ID=F" is missed.
I've revised it in the attached code. Currently you can re-source this function after loading the package. It will be fine to run you command. I will update the code in the next submission of package. Cheers.

Best regards,

Binbin