[R-sig-Geo] fpt function in adehbaitatLT

Benjamin.Galuardi galuardi at mit.edu
Mon Jan 26 21:15:06 CET 2015

Hi Anna,

I have not used the fpt function per se, but my experience with LTRAJ
objects is that adehabitat functions are designed to run across all
individuals in the object list. The fpt example in the package:

data(puechcirc)
i <- fpt(puechcirc, seq(300,1000, length=30))
plot(i, scale = 500, warn = FALSE)

uses an object with 3 individuals.

Cheers,

Ben