[R-sig-Geo] offsetting overlapping points

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 23 18:55:52 CET 2015

I don't know of a function for precisely what you're looking for, but in
the "roll your own" department, have you looked at the jitter() function?

You would probably have to run it separately on x and y, and tinker with
its arguments that control the offset. But it certainly should be doable.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory