[R-sig-Geo] mapView: basic interactive viewing of spatial data in R

Tim Appelhans tim.appelhans at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 13:05:17 CEST 2015

Dear list,
after some really good discussions and good feedback at Geostat 2015
summer school in Lancaster (Many thanks to Tom, Barry, Edzer, Roger and
all the others for inviting me), I have now ported the mapView code into
its own package called mapview (mind the small 'v'!)

The package can be found at

https://github.com/environmentalinformatics-marburg/mapview

and can be installed using library(devtools)

devtools::install_github("environmentalinformatics-marburg/mapview")

Any suggestions, bug reports or feature requests should be filed here

https://github.com/environmentalinformatics-marburg/mapview/issues

Cheers
Tim

--