[R-sig-Geo] How to use coKriging with LANDSAT ETM Imagery

Rajabhushanam. C rajcheruk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:03:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am using a Landsat ETM Scene imagery for calculating the Linear
Corregionalization Method in CoKriging.  (gstat).

Specifically, there is one raster band imagery and then using readGDAL and
gstat function calls, I am making a gstat object that is input to the
Variogram call. Now, while I use *fit.lmc()*, I get an error message
*"gstatVariogram
var1 not present"*. I have done some preliminary findings, and there are no
pertinent messages in this message board that have Raster as an input to
cokriging.

Really appreciate if anybody can point me some relevant code or pseudo code
to perform cokriging with Landsat one band imagery.

Thank You
C. Rajabhushanam.