[R-sig-Geo] Got error in plotting variogram using gstat and automap in R

Uzzal uzzal at gist.ac.kr
Fri Aug 21 03:12:16 CEST 2015

I have a csv file (Please download from here ) names seoul_3month.csv, contains hourly pm10 concentration data from 25th april to 31th april 2012. I intended to plot every hour variogram using gstat and automap package in R.  I worte this code below but I got some errorerror says:  Error in vgm_list[[which.min(SSerr_list)]] :
  attempt to select less than one element
In addition: There were 25 warnings (use warnings() to see them)
Called from: top level
 library(sp)
library(gstat)
library(rgdal)
library(automap)seoul_3monthseq(seoul_every_hour) vars Previously I did the same work for 1 march to 7 march 2012, by the same coad below but I plotted all the variogram successfully. you can see my previous same code here in the anser part of the following link .

But for this present data set I got the error. Could anybody please tell me what is error about? Is there any problem in my data set? Thanks in advance.

Uzzal

Uzzal Kumar Dash
Master's studentAir Quality & Climate Modeling Laboratory (AqCliMB)School of Environmental Science and Engineering (SESE)Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)123 Cheomdan-gwagiro, Buk-gu, Gwangju 500-712
Republic of Korea
web: http://aqclimb.gist.ac.kr/