[R-sig-Geo] getKMLcoordinates - subscript out of bounds

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Aug 7 02:07:58 CEST 2015

On Fri, 7 Aug 2015, Andres Felipe Ramirez Mejia wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I've been working on a script to read KML file coordinates using
> getKMLcoordinates from "maptools" package.

The function exists purely for historical reasons and should not be used
if your rgdal package installation (so the underlying GDAL/OGR
libraries) has the KML or libkml driver.

If anyone is still using it, let me know, otherwise it will be deprecated
shortly and then made defunct.

Please do not post HTML mail.

Roger