[R-sig-Geo] help: krigged map do not show colours

Anand Sookun asookun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:48:41 CEST 2015

Dear Jon and Roman

Thanks for the reply.

Im attaching the code.

You may be right that the variogram may be problematic but it fitted well
visually.

I think also that the prediction grid was not well created. I wiould be
grateful to have to hints.code how to create a useful grid and also for the
spplot or other alternatives

I can send more info if required.

Cheers

Anand