[R-sig-Geo] (no subject)

João Bosco Jares jbjares at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 08:30:17 CEST 2015

Hi all,
I'm looking for a solution to filter the data inside the GIS files. I mean,
I'm not looking for low-level geographical data, but the data necessary to
compute RDF cubes. For instance, in Census 2011 NUTS3_generalised20m files
exist some data to define country profiles who I can use to make my cubes,
but I need a way to query it, and then put it together with other relevant
data.
My environment is Java, and I'm planning use R just to show the graphics.
So, the question is: How can r-sig help me achieve this requirement?

All advices, as well as any ideas are very welcome.

Cheers.
--
João Bosco Jares
<http://ie.linkedin.com/in/jbjares>