[R-sig-Geo] Kriging with basis functions representation

Alaios alaios at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 12:09:08 CEST 2015

(I am sorry if you have received this mail twice)
Dear all,I have some spatial measurements over the area and I would like to make kriging to see the measurement points are more important points in the whole region.
That would influence a lot the reported error on the predictions.
I am trying to find a packet that has tools for specifying bases and allowing me to set weights or other way of importance.
The most relevant I have find so far  is the packet R-INLA that does though bayesian spatial modelling but it has the basic tols for basis functions representations.
Any ideas?I would like to thank you for your replyRegardsAlex