[R-sig-Geo] Loading Rasters in Revolution R

Jefferson Ferreira-Ferreira jecogeo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 22:29:40 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I'm wondering how to load rasters as xdf files using rxImport. I have a big
raster with 9 layers/bands and I need to do perform a logistic regression
for each pixel throughout bands. So It's a huge processing, and why I'm
testing Revolution R Enterprise.
However I don't know how to import as xdf files to perform parallel
processing inside it. Almost blogs and tutorials deals with ordinary csv
files.

Could anybody give me any guidance?

Regards

--

*Jefferson Ferreira-Ferreira*

Geógrafo – GEOPROCESSAMENTO IDSM | Coordenadoria de TI

Jefferson.ferreira at mamiraua.org.br

*Instituto de Desenvolvimento Sustentável Mamirauá*

Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Inovação

Telefone: +55 97 3343-9710

*Google Maps* - Mapas deste e-mail:

Exibir mapa ampliado
<https://maps.google.com.br/maps?q=-3.355557,-64.731151&ll=-3.355471,-64.731145&spn=0.004632,0.006968&num=1&t=h&z=18>